Rollerball Reloaded Rollerball Reloaded

Pretty nice

But you have a little bug. When you hit target your speed continue in the next level. Make sure when you change level you set your speed = 0;

This is well done. But you should have a little torturial in the beginning. Maybe a popup window that shows when you hit the wall for the first time, or in the beginning of each level.

Overall a nice game :)

Raider: Episode 1 Raider: Episode 1

Like the good old 16 bit era

This is a great game and brings back good old memories.
I don't understand the reviews that are talking about "bad controlls", it looks some of the reviewer don't understand the word "Retro".

So much effort in this game and it turns out great!

Infinite Mario Bros. Infinite Mario Bros.

Wow

Awesome done. What suprised me most was the fact that you had got the phycis right and no "moon" jumping.

One little note, it was very confusing when I poped up the game and it just stood "Click to play". I clicked and clicked untill I saw your comment that you had to press S to begin. When you write "Click to play" in a flash game people will assume right away they have to click with their mouse.

Rythm Dancer Rythm Dancer

Not bad

But you should really fix that button in the beginning. I guess you get a lot of blams only because pepole can't get to your game.

But the game it self is good work. With the programming gone, you should try with more graphic not just black. This game has a lot to offer in the future. Keep it comming!

Gyrustake Gyrustake

Me like

Like this game, I do.
Programming it good, you have!
Shooting games, many there are, not like yours, they are.
Uniq game, indeed!

Dancing Editor Dancing Editor

For once, an original Dress up game

There are so many dress up games out there. People get tired. But this was kind of original! I will just say: Keep up the good work. Maybe upgrade the game with even more characters.

Platformer Game Maker v1 Platformer Game Maker v1

Good start

It's a good start. But I miss a menu, sound and a point of playing.

30 Queries April 24 30 Queries April 24

Good quiz

Very nice game. The only complain I do have is the lack of music. Some of the graphic could look better, but it was overall good!

Run Minerva Run X Run Minerva Run X

Hope kids don't find this

I give you big credit for a well made game. It's hard core programming behind this. But do hope Kids don't play this ;) But you have rated it right.

One Level Game: Silver One Level Game: Silver

Good work

Nice little game. The only thing I miss is the fact to not die of one little hit. Add a life bar or something. To die by touching the wall one time, becomes boring.

But overall pretty nice!